PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom PRO III - Headband - Intrinsically Safe - MT73H7F4D10NA-50
|Shipping Estimate:||8 days|
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset is an Intrinsically Safe hearing protector with built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, environmental listening with level-dependent hearing protection, and Bluetooth(R) functionality.
Please login for price
The analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and integrates seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system. And with Bluetooth® multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices. Plus, workers stay protected, aware and able to communicate face-to-face while never removing their hearing protection through level-dependent functionality. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all day wearability youve grown to expect from PELTOR™. This headset is Certified by CSA Group as intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations.
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows for clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Certified by CSA Group as intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations
- Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Environmental listening with level dependent hearing protection for face-to-face communication and situational awareness.
- Noise-cancelling waterproof speech microphone with voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation; helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- User-friendly controls with voice-guided menu.
- Built tough for the working professional.
- Recommended Application: Construction|Facility Maintenance|High Noise Environment|Machine Operations|Manufacturing
- Country of Origin: Sweden