3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 w ADF G5-01VC and 3M™ Adflo™ High-Altitude PAPR Assembly, 46-1101-30iVC, 1 EA/Case
|Shipping Estimate:||10 days|
3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 with welding filter G5-01VC and 3M™ Adflo™ High Altitude Powered Air Respirator and carry bag.
Please login for price
The 46-1101-30iVC is a complete Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator with Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 and auto-darkening filter G5-01VC incorporating 3M's Natural and Variable Color Technlogies. The system provides High-Efficiency particulate respiratory protection for welders in a lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup. Kit contains lithium ion battery, charger, High-Efficiency particulate filter, prefilter, spark arrestor, wide leather belt, and self-adjusting breathing tube. The 3M Adflo PAPR has a High-Efficiency particulate filter that can be “stacked” onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors or a Nuisance Odor Pad Assembly. Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge. G5 Series storage/carry bag included.
- G5-01VC welding filter features our first ever Variable Color Technology which allows welders to select between 3 different color options (clear, cool, or warm). These variable colors may allow welders to improve their ability to see the weld puddle, joint, and arc better than our previous filters. Dark shade options include 5, 8-14.
- The G5-01 welding filter features 3M™ Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you. Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- With the right type of filter and/or cartridge, the Adflo respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases - all in one system. The system is NIOSH approved and provides an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 in our standard helmet assembly, and up to 1000 APF with our optional kit.
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes the G5-01 helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces .
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled. Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.