3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 w 3M™ V-100 Vortex™ Cooling Valve Assembly, ADF G5-01VC, 46-5702-30iVC, 1 EA/Case
|Shipping Estimate:||10 days|
3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 with welding filter G5-01VC and 3M™ V-100 Vortex™ Cooling Valve Assembly and carry bag.
Please login for price
The 46-5702-30iVC is a complete Supplied Air (SA) Respiratory Assembly with Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 and auto-darkening filter G5-01VC incorporating both Natural and Variable Color Technology. The system provides High-Efficiency particulate respiratory protection for welders in a lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup. Assembly contains the Vortex air-cooling valve, versatile Versaflo™ Premium Belt Holder, rugged leather belt, breathing tube, and complete G5-01 helmet assembly. This lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower the temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F; designed for hot, strenuous jobs. G5 Series storage/carry bag included.
- G5-01VC welding filter features our first ever Variable Color Technology which allows welders to select between 3 different color options (clear, cool, or warm). These variable colors may allow welders to improve their ability to see the weld puddle, joint, and arc better than our previous filters. Dark shade options include 5, 8-14.
- The G5-01 welding filter features 3M™ Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you. Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- The 3M™ Supplied Air Respirator Vortex™ Cooling Assembly V-100 may cool the air up to 50°F (28°C).
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes the G5-01 helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces .
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled. Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.