3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 w 3M™ V-100 Vortex™ Cooling Valve Assembly, ADF G5-01, 46-5702-30i, 1 EA/Case
|Shipping Estimate:||10 days|
3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 with welding filter G5-01 and 3M™ V-100 Vortex™ Cooling Valve Assembly and carry bag.
Please login for price
The 46-5702-30i is a complete Supplied Air (SA) Respiratory Assembly with Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 and auto-darkening filter G5-01 with Natural Color Technology. The system provides High-Efficiency particulate respiratory protection for welders in a lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup. Assembly contains the Vortex air-cooling valve, versatile Versaflo™ Premium Belt Holder, rugged leather belt, breathing tube, and complete G5-01 helmet assembly. This lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower the temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F; designed for hot, strenuous jobs. G5 Series storage/carry bag included.
- The G5-01 welding filter features 3M™ Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- Speedglas welding filter G5-01 offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode. May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you. Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- The 3M™ Supplied Air Respirator Vortex™ Cooling Assembly V-100 may cool the air up to 50°F (28°C).
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes the G5-01 helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces .
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled. Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.