Solus™ 1000 Series, S1523SGAF-KT, Blk Temples, Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, VM AF-AS lens, Foam/Strap, 20ea/cs
|Shipping Estimate:||2 days|
The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series safety glasses feature a sporty low profile and are available in multiple frame colors and lens tints with Scotchgard™ Anti-fog Protector Coating.
Please login for price
The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series protective eyewear provide impact protection coupled with a sporty modern look. 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Protector Coating Technology brings higher anti-fog performance* to all models of Solus™ 1000 family, providing fog and abrasion resistance and helping workers see clearly, longer.* Choose from a variety of lens tints as well as configure eyewear with kit accessories such as removable temples, strap accessory or foam gasket. All 3M™ Solus™ protective eyewear series come with polycarbonate lenses, which absorb 99.9% of UV rays and meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015 Standard as an Impact Rated spectacle. *Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Contemporary styling with soft nosebridge for added comfort
- Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, up to 25 washings with water* * Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Removable temples with optional elastic strap/headband
- Optional removable foam-lined gasket helps limit eye exposure to nuisance dust while providing added comfort and cushioning.
- Removable foam lined gasket has small vents to help reduce fogging
- Vermillion lens tints can help reduce glare from fluorescent and halogen lights and help improve visual contrast, sharpness and depth perception, particularly in hazy conditions. These lenses are not recommended for driving or for use as general purpose eyewear.
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB rays
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015 Standard as an Impact Rated spectacle