3M™ SecureFit™ 500 Series, SF501SGAF-BLK, Black, Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, Clear AF-AS Lens, 20ea/cs
|Shipping Estimate:||12 days|
3M™ SecureFit™ 500 Series features a contemporary lens design coupled with adjustable ratchet temples and Pressure Diffusion Temple (PDT) technology to help provide a more personalized fit. Utilizing a contemporary lens shape, this sporty new model also offers self-adjusting colored temples, a variety of lens tints and models with Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-fog coating.
Please login for price
For eye protection designed for comfort, performance and compatibility, select the 3M™ SecureFit™ 500 Series. These contemporary safety glasses feature a sporty streamlined lens shape and weigh just 22 g for a sleek, stylish look. 3M’s innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer’s head. The design of these safety glasses applies pressure to the less sensitive back of the head instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement. The adjustable ratchet temples offer even greater customization by allowing user to adjust the lens for facial features and eyeglass position. These glasses can combine well with other personal protective equipment.
- Sporty design with contemporary lens shape and a sleek profile that can combine well with other personal protective equipment.
- Adjustable ratchet temples allow user to adjust lens for facial features and eyeglass position. In addition, the adjustable ratcheting temples of the SecureFit 500 series is designed to help improve the positioning of the eyewear when worn with half-facepiece respirators.
- 3M's innovative SecureFit™ Pressure Diffusion Temple technology design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization. The temples flex and self-adjust to the size of wearer's head.
- SecureFit’s flat and flexible temple design combines well with 3M™ Protective Earmuffs.
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, up to 25 washings with water.* Helps provide durable scratch resistance in tough work environments. *3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Workers can feel confident wearing 3M eye protection that meets both the Impact-Rated Protector and Anti-Fog Performance (X) requirements of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2020 Standard.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm