Tyvek® 400 Coverall, Respirator Hood, Elastic Wrists and Waist, Att. Skid-Resistant Boots, Serged Seams, White, XL
|Shipping Estimate:||8 days|
DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 Coverall. Comfort Fit Design. Respirator Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists. Attached Skid-Resistant Boots. Elastic Waist. Serged Seams. White.
Please login for price
Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier to particles down to 1 micron in size. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film and SMS fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance