Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System 25-5702-30iSW, with V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling Valve and 9100-Air Welding Helmet, ADF 9100XXi, 1 EA/Case
|Shipping Estimate:||12 days|
Supplied air (SA) respiratory system. Includes V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve and complete 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air. Thanks to improved optics, 9100XXi ADF allows you to more readily recognize colors as compared to our other models.
Please login for price
Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100 cool-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve allows welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C); designed for hot, strenuous jobs. With improved optics, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi allows you to more readily recognize colors as compared to our other models. This may help you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique, precision grinding, and inspection of just completed welds. Other features include: (bul) Grab and go with auto-on. (bul) The 9100XXi silver front panel houses external controls, enabling fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes. (bul) Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay. (bul) External grinding mode activation (bul) An improved user interface that is easy to understand (bul) 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers a 2.8"" x 4.2"" viewing area (approx) (bul) Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state. (bul) Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time. (bul) Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted (bul) Comfort mode for tack welding and two-step recovery are not available with this model. (bul) Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that help increase peripheral vision (bul) Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution (bul) NIOSH-approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact. (bul) Storage bag, welding cap, and starter kit included
- Product Number: 25-5702-30iSW
- Country of Origin: Sweden; valve made in U.S.A.
- Supplied air respiratory system with lightweight, belt-mounted air-cooling valve
- Improved optics allow welders to see more realistic colors
- The 9100XXi silver front panel houses external controls, enabling fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes
- Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay
- Grab and go with auto-on allows welders to work quickly and with confidence
- An improved user interface that is easy to understand
- Welding cap, carry bag, and starter kit included
- Product ID: 25-5702-30iSW
- Harmonizing Code: 9020006000