Speedglas™ 9100XXi Auto Darkening Filter 06-0000-30i, Shades 5, 8-13, 1 EA/Case
|Shipping Estimate:||12 days|
The 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers the same large viewing area as our 3M™ Speedglas™ ADF 9100XX. But thanks to improved optics, the 9100XXi ADF allows you to more readily recognize colors as compared to our other models.
Please login for price
With improved optics, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi allows you to more readily recognize colors as compared to our other models. This may help you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique, precision grinding, and inspection of just completed welds. Other features include: (bul) Grab and go with auto-on. (bul) Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay. (Requires silver front panel 9100XXi) (bul) External grinding mode activation (Requires silver front panel 9100XXi) (bul) 9100XXi ADF fits with all 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Series 9100. However, it requires the silver front panel 9100XXi to utilize the grinding and memory outside control functions. This silver front panel 9100XXi only fits 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets 9100/9100-Air/9100 QR. (bul) An improved user interface that is easy to understand (bul) 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers a 2.8"" x 4.2"" viewing area (approx) (bul) Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state. (bul) Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time. (bul) Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted (bul) Comfort mode for tack welding and two-step recovery are not available with this model. (bul) Silver front panel 9100XXi sold separately. (bul) When used with a compatible 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Series 9100, meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact.
- Product Number: 06-0000-30i
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Auto darkening filter with improved optics allows welders to see more realistic colors
- Optical quality gives worker a precise view of the work area
- Two memory modes that allow worker to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time
- Product ID: 06-0000-30i
- Harmonizing Code: 9013809000